Social Icons

email

Monday, February 18, 2013

Lent, Days 3, 4 & 5


I kept track of my daily gratitude but did not post over the weekend, so without further ado...

Friday gratitude...

  • For making it through another week!
  • My daughter having the chance to get away for retreat with her youth group.
  • The struggle of giving control of my tongue over to Jesus, and being forced to pray (LOTS) instead of complaining, criticizing or comparing.
  • Shamrock shakes :)
  • Our niece's wedding today!
Saturday
  • A quiet day with my boyo; nothing on the schedule other than karate class.
  • An out-of-the-blue message about a potential job opening.
Sunday
  • The vicar and girlie are both home...all together again.
  • The three of us surprising the vicar at the airport.
  • The waitress at Outback telling us that we were one of the nicest families she had served, ever, and complimenting the kids on their manners.(Not trying to brag, but glad we stand out in the world as being different)
  • The parking employee who went to bat for me at O'Hare when I misplaced my ticket (even though I still had to pay the penalty fee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text